September 6, 2014

// Photoset : With Caution

caution
Image Des
Image Des
Image Des
You know how when you see something and it triggers a memory. These pictures do exactly that. I took them in the beginning of June, the weekend How To Train Your Dragon 2 came out to be exact. Which just so happened to be Fathers Day, and the same weekend that I read the emails rejecting me from post secondary again. The same weekend that my brother-in-laws' brother was charged and the long shadow of Cancer was cast across my summer. Basically a bad weekend. It's not a wonder why I never posted the images.

with love;
Shelby
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. <3
    The sounds like a really rough time. Sometimes posting about it is an outlet and can make one feel better in the long run.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig