September 25, 2014

// Five things

Image Des
Hello again, I feel a bit guilty that it's been 20 days since my last post. Life just got in the way, like away. And by life I mean Netflix, Tumblr and Braydon. Not necessarily in that order. Since the last time I posted I hiked up a freaking mountain. I got drunk (a rarity). I baked cookies and made Halloween bark with my best friend. And I managed to injure my wrist. Thankfully I can still type fine, but using a pen is a whole 'nother story. Anyways to get to the point of my post, here are my top five favourite things right now:

1. Comic books! Lately I've been re-reading The Invincible Iron Man. I also started a few new series like Iron Man, NOVA and Sex Criminals. I've been considering making a new blog series featuring comic books. You should let me know in the comments if you'd be interested in that.

2. HTTYD. How To Train Your Dragon is on Canadian Netflix, being I've been re-watching the movie more then I already did. I also downloaded the Dragons: Rise of Berk game on my iPhone and am so addicted to the game. This is starting to get ridiculous, but it makes me happy.

3. Graphic Tees. For a long time I only wore white v-necks or basic plain shirt. But recently I've been more drawn to colourful graphics. But over the last few months I've acquired quite a few comic book related shirts and it just feels good to wear them.

4. Edmonton Expo this weekend. I almost wasn't going to go to the expo this weekend, but late Tuesday night I ended up buying tickets. I'm not sure what to expect from this weekend, but hopefully it will be fun.

5. Snail mail. Late last week I go a card in the mail from Nicole and it reminded me how much fun it is to get something in the mail that's not bills. I've been obsessing over finding the perfect card to send her back.

With love;
Shelby
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The expo sounds fun! I can't wait to see pictures if you post them. I'd be interested in seeing a comic book series of posts on here, it would be fun :) Also, I'm glad the card made it to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The expo is always so much fun. I love going to it. And I think I'm going to do the comic book series. I think it would be a lot of fun to do.

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig