August 20, 2014

// What I Wore : Intergalactic, planetary, planetary Intergalactic.

horizontal
Good afternoon! These pictures were taken late last week inside the structure that was once a greenhouse. I feel like I say this every time, but these are not my greatest pictures. This time I feel like they suck simply because I was munching on tomatoes from an abandoned plant the entire time I was taking them. The amount of volume my hair has in these pictures is unreal. Because of how humid our lovely Albertian weather has been over the last two weeks my hair has decided to take on a life of its own.
double
Now about the outfit. Can we all just all take a moment to appreciate this shirt? Intergalactic by Beastie Boys is one of my all time favourite songs. So when I stumbled upon this shirt the other week while shopping with Braydon I just had to own it. There's just something about this shirt. During the same shopping trip I picked up a new pair of black jeans on sale. Black jeans are a staple in my life
verticle
Details
Beastie Boys T-shirt - HMV
Jeggings - American Eagle
American Eagle Flats - Payless Shoes
Triple wrap Pandora charm bracelet and
Squamish wrist band

With love;
Shelby
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig