June 6, 2014

What's In My Bag

Last month my friend Nicole who blogs over at A La Maxfeild posted about what is in her bag & it inspired me to post my own version. I'm not going to lie this post has been saved in my drafts folder for the last a while, but even so the contents of my bag are still the same. Expect the books, the books change on a near daily basis.
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I bought Fan Girl back in January shortly after reading Eleanor & Park by the same author. And Perks I bought the day these pictures were taken at Target.
My wallet from Target, knock off Evenstar necklace, my broken iPhone 4 & some Icebreakers.
The Nerd bag was bought at Chapters, just a few of my Simpson Lego, a small collection of Papermate pens, and Advil. 
Transcend 2 GB flash drive, Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy (the best for healing chapped lips), Tarte LipSurgence power pigment in blissful, Pixi Endless Silk Eyeliner in CopperGlow, & Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm (smells delicious, but is not very moisturizing). 
Collection of rocks & gem stones from various places. 
Hex tablet case from the Microsoft store, Moleskine notebook, and Asus Transformer
I might be bias but this tablet is awesome. It runs Windows 8 and is so much better than an iPad. I do plan on writing a full review on it soon. But for now just know it's awesome. 

Equipment
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Lens: Canon 50mm f/1.4,  Canon 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6

With love;
Shelby.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig