June 12, 2014

What I Wore - Garden Girl

Hey guys, I wore this outfit to see The Fault in Our Stars last Thursday. I got Braydon & I tickets to The Night Before Our Stars special screening. The special screening was only in 300 theaters across North America. It included a live Q&A with the cast, crew and John Green directly after the movie, and a free poster and bracelet. 

I started writing about The Fault in Our Stars in this post but it got so long that I decided to split this into two post. That post will probably pop up on the blog either late Monday or Tuesday. Tonight I'm going to see How To Train Your Dragon 2, so you might want to avoid be on any of my social media account after 8:00pm tonight. 
 
Details 
Leather Jacket - Forever 21/Gift (no longer available)
Garden Girl Fit & Flare Dress - Forever 21
Tights - Walmart
Boots - Brash (not pictured)
Now about the outfit I wore. Everything I'm wearing has been seen at least once on this blog. Expect for the dress. The dress was boughten well over six months ago, but I haven't had a chance to wear it until now. I pictures took these pictures during a thunderstorm so they're not my best. I'm bringing this up because my hair is quite damaged from catching it on fire a couple months ago and you can totally tell in these pictures. Also; the green tinge my hair has is visible in the top picture...

Don't forget to be awesome;
Shelby
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig