June 2, 2014

What I Wore: Coffee, Chips and Chocolate

Details
Chocolate Dinner Linen Tank - Forever 21
Twik Bandeau - Simons 
Evenstar Necklace - Calgary Expo
Skinny Jeans - H&M (no longer available)

Good Afternoon. I hope your day has been great so far. My day so far has been lazy. I had a bad sleep and didn't wake up until 1:30pm! So these pictures where taken late Saturday night after work. My hair & make-up was a disaster, but I usually look like a disaster and that is okay. Well, to be fair I got compliments on my hair, which kind of had a Katniss Everdeen/Elsa vibe going on with it. As I'm starting to take more and more outfit pictures I'm starting to learn that I have a pretty basis wardrobe. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep up with these kind of posts, as I don't actually own a lot of clothes, and I'm guilty of owning several of the same shirt. 

I had a lot more that I wanted to write, but I start work in seven minutes. I promise tomorrows posts will be a lot better. 

With love; 
Shelby
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig